Dragon Ball Untold Chapters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of Dragon Ball Untold Chapters

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So, anyone looking forward to Infinite World and Dragon Ball DS/Origins?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain-Sora

Captain-Sora

So, anyone looking forward to Infinite World and Dragon Ball DS/Origins? Empty
PostSubject: So, anyone looking forward to Infinite World and Dragon Ball DS/Origins?   So, anyone looking forward to Infinite World and Dragon Ball DS/Origins? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 3:24 am

I sure am. People are going around yapping about IF having an "adventure" mode just by looking at the screens, but I bet it was just pics of a dragon mission by the look of the timer. Obviously a "Find the dragon ball" one. Then there's the other mini game I'm looking forward to, RUNNING SNAKE WAY! Yay! Oh and chasing Bubbles might be fun too. :3

Now, for the DS game, so far by the new trailers, we know it finally goes past Pilaf saga and into the tournament saga. It most likely won't go past that but some people suspect it might go into the Red Ribbon saga because of robot enemies. Hopefully that'll become a reality, either way, I'm really looking forward to it. It really looks fun.

BOTH GAMES DO! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Johnymayhem

So, anyone looking forward to Infinite World and Dragon Ball DS/Origins? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, anyone looking forward to Infinite World and Dragon Ball DS/Origins?   So, anyone looking forward to Infinite World and Dragon Ball DS/Origins? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 10:55 pm

I am definitely looking out more for infinite world.
Back to top Go down

So, anyone looking forward to Infinite World and Dragon Ball DS/Origins?
Page 1 of 1